Thursday, August 3, 2017

FILL OUT THEM AWFUL FORMS?


An event of life occurred...a very real and
    sad one
an important person left us...as happens 
    along the way

Adjustments had to be made---requiring
     forms...legal forms, bank ones,
                   gov't. stuff,
ownership changes, and I don't  know
     whatall

And they  came in by the scads, even 
        weighing down the lady
     post-person...almost
And these forms were designed and printed
        with tiny, light gray, unreadable
     print (to anyone over forty)

And I, in my second career, 25 years
    long, 
I had who had "lived and died" by filling out
     sales forms....
and could do them practically
      blindfolded...expertly...
and amazingly deftly...

Seemed to hit a brick wall...with these
                monsters---maybe it
     was....my age...and my eyes
          or patience...or was it
I needed a better magnifying glass...
      It was stressful, big time

I sent 'em back and others came...these 
    too had to be
magnified...then I got BE to help, and
     she today made 22 copies
for record...and we mailed those suckers
      in...

Prayer: "O Lord...may we someday live
     with Thee in Heavenly Places...
and may all forms-to-be-filled-out...
       go
to the other place.". Amen.
***************
18 JULY 17
MILFILL 

No comments:

Post a Comment