Saturday, February 21, 2015

"A KICKING AND A SPANKING AT THE BLURBLY FOUNTAIN"


Bill, Mil, Art and Bobby Joe

RESPONSE TO "BURY MY HEART AT LA CASITA"
*******************************************************
by Bobby Joe Snipes

Enjoyed every word...brought back a lot of memories!
Remarkable that you can remember all that.

I got my first spanking at that old water fountain. I was
in the second grade. Ms. Norris was my teacher. We
were all lined up to get a drink and the kid in front of
me put his mouth over the water spout in order to get
a drink.

I knew this was so unhealthy and besides all that, he
had snot dripping from his nose and I was going to 
have to drink right after him.

So I told him to quit and I kneed him hard right in the
seat of the pants!

Well, Ms. Norris saw me and jerked me up and spanked 
me right there and all of the time I was telling her what
happened....I got the spanking anyway. Guess I over-
reacted.

Ms. Norris was nice lady. I would see her many times 
after I graduated. I am sure that she died in Clovis

The old rock fence brought back a lot of memories.

Mr. Warren, our ruddy-faced janitor...a good-natured
man--lived just across the street south of the school.
Sometimes at recess he would sit out on that rock 
fence and tell us boys stories about when he was a 
boy.

He said that he and his brother, on their old farm, 
plowed the field walking behind two big mules.
He said one day they were plowing and this ole
mule passed gas and it stank to high heaven and
they whipped the mule that did it.

He said they did not tell their father about it at the
end of the day.

But he said that the next day his dad was plowing 
and every time the mules would pass gas, they 
would break and run.

Well, that evening at the supper table, their dad
simply said: "Which one of you boys whipped the
mules when they f-----d?" 

Mr. Warren said they both got a spanking! Aren't 
parents wise?


Bobby Joe, far right
*********************************
By "Country Boy" Bob
FOR MIL'S PLACE
2-14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment