Monday, January 19, 2015

THE CATTAILS AT WILD PEACH



Photo by W.L.M

THE CATTAILS AT WILD PEACH

Whenever my heart is sore, with the things
      of life that bore...
There is one thing that boosts me
     for sure,
In peace and in thought, I find myself
    drifting off to Wild Peach
and THE POND!

(O I have seen it and become a part of it,
    from many images...)

I hear the coy-o-tees howling far off,
    I feel a gentle breath as a breeze
from the ocean...a cow is mooing
    somewhere,

Winter or summer, there is always a
    Breath of Spring, at this place...

The green-wing teal is showing off,
    at seventy miles an hour,
zooming...

The bass are jumpin' right in front
    of the cattails, where I am  sitting,
on an ancient lawn chair...

and all is good--I am at peace.

Whether I'm there...or not.

*******30*****
BY MIL

No comments:

Post a Comment